This tutorial will show you how to mark workshop participants as “present” (accept) or “absent” (reject).
You may wish to print this tutorial and reference it as you work. A printable PDF version of this tutorial can be found here: https://db.tt/6v3auVnD
Go to https://ltcworkshops.org/
Pull down the menu under [Logout] and select [ADMIN LOGIN].
- Log in using your ePanther ID.
- Enter the password you created for the LTCworkshops WordPress site.
- IMPORTANT: Click [Login] NOT [Sign in with UWM 1Login].
Step #3 OPTION #A
To manage the attendee list, EITHER click [Events].
Under the list of your events, click the [Bookings] link for your workshop.
Step #3 OPTION #B
To manage the attendee list, OR click [Events].
- Under the [Events with Bookings Enabled], click the [Title] for your workshop.
Step #4 – To mark attendee as present
- To mark an attendee as present, click the [Approve] button. An email will be sent to the attendee. Here is an example of this email: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12092211/misc/LTCworkshops-present-attendance-email-template.png
NOTE: if you do not see an [Approve] button, you can modify the view on your Bookings page, by following this tutorial: https://ltcworkshops.org/?p=991
Step #5 – To make attendee as absent
- To mark an attendee as absent, click the [Reject] button. An email will be sent to the attendee. Here is an example of thi email: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12092211/misc/LTCworkshops-absent-email-template.png
Once you’ve marked the attendance, you’ll find the status of registrants changed to:
- [Approved] for those present at the workshop
- [Rejected] for those absent from the workshop