Date(s) - 11/13/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Engelmann Hall, B73
More workshops like this
There are 8 spaces reserved, 16 are still available.
– Open only to UWM Faculty, Academic Staff, and Teaching Assistants –
With the university’s ongoing move to Canvas, as well as recent feature updates, our use of TurningPoint has noticeably evolved the past few semesters. To help us better and more thoughtfully adapt to this changing environment, TurningPoint has graciously offered to provide two back-to-back training sessions. The focus of the trainings will be on the use of TurningPoint as well as its integration with Canvas. Training agendas are below.
Food and drink will be provided.
So, if you’re interested in using TurningPoint and curious how to use it, now would be a perfect time to learn more about the tool from dedicated TurningPoint staff.
- Canvas integration with TurningPoint
- PowerPoint Polling – How to create a PowerPoint poll, how to run the poll, and how to access reports
- How to download software
- How to use PowerPoint Polling Web
- How to conduct Web Polling
- How to create scheduled Surveys and Assessments
Registration is closed for this workshop.