Date(s) - 06/01/2021
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
More workshops like this
There are 15 spaces reserved, 0 are still available.
The UW System license for Collaborate Ultra will expire on June 30, and Zoom is expected to replace Collaborate Ultra as UWM’s web conferencing tool for teaching and learning. Zoom is available for instructional use starting in Summer 2021.
This workshop focuses on how to set up and facilitate synchronous online meetings using Zoom. By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Set up Zoom meetings in Canvas
- Configure Zoom settings
- Download the Zoom app
- Invite guests to present in Zoom
- Set up audio and video
- Share a presentation, application, files, and the desktop
- Create polls ahead of a session
- Create and conduct polls during a session
- Facilitate breakout rooms for small group discussion
- Manage participant permissions
- Record and access recorded sessions
This workshop take place online using Zoom. Shortly after you register, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to participate. Please join the session 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to address any potential connection issues.
This workshop is full. Please select another date and time for the Canvas 9: Teaching with Zoom workshop. If another date is unavailable, please contact the workshop presenter to be placed on a wait list.