Date(s) - 01/21/2022
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
More workshops like this
There are 15 spaces reserved, 0 are still available.
This workshop focuses on how to set up and facilitate synchronous online meetings using Zoom. By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Set up Zoom meetings in Canvas
- Configure Zoom settings
- Download the Zoom app
- Invite guests to present in Zoom
- Set up audio and video
- Share a presentation, application, files, and the desktop
- Create polls ahead of a session
- Create and conduct polls during a session
- Facilitate breakout rooms for small group discussion
- Manage participant permissions
- Record and access recorded sessions
This workshop take place online using Zoom. Shortly after you register, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to participate. Please join the session 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to address any potential connection issues.
This workshop is full. Please select another date and time for the Canvas 9: Teaching with Zoom workshop. If another date is unavailable, please contact the workshop presenter to be placed on a wait list.