Date(s) - 10/11/2021
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
More workshops like this
There are 6 spaces reserved, 9 are still available.
The UW System license for Collaborate Ultra expired on June 30, 2021, and Zoom has replaced Collaborate Ultra as UWM’s web conferencing tool for teaching and learning.
This workshop focuses on how to set up and facilitate synchronous online meetings using Zoom. By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Set up Zoom meetings in Canvas
- Configure Zoom settings
- Download the Zoom app
- Invite guests to present in Zoom
- Set up audio and video
- Share a presentation, application, files, and the desktop
- Create polls ahead of a session
- Create and conduct polls during a session
- Facilitate breakout rooms for small group discussion
- Manage participant permissions
- Record and access recorded sessions
This workshop take place online using Zoom. Shortly after you register, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to participate. Please join the session 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to address any potential connection issues.
Note: Workshops with fewer than 3 registrants will be cancelled 2 business days before the scheduled workshop date.
Registration is closed for this workshop.