Date(s) - 05/08/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
More workshops like this
There are 0 spaces reserved, 10 are still available.
In this workshop instructors will learn the fundamentals of using Proctorio with Canvas’ “Classic Quizzes” tool.
You will receive a link to this virtual workshop shortly before the workshop start time..
- Proctorio overview, including browser and technology requirements
- How to set up Proctorio in your course(s)
- How Proctorio integrates with the Canvas Classic Quiz tool
- How to integrate Proctorio with an exam in Canvas
- How to provide accommodations to the Canvas Quiz (time/attempts)
- How students would take an exam using Proctorio
- How to review exam results in the Proctorio Gradebook
- Current support resources for instructors
Please note the following
- This session will focus on Proctrio. It assumes some knowledge of the Canvas Classic Quiz tool. If you need assistance with the quiz functions in Canvas, please contact CETL.
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, this workshop will be conducted entirely online.
- This session is open only to UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Graduate Teaching Assistants
Registration is closed for this workshop.