Date(s) - 08/30/2017
9:00 am - 11:00 am
More workshops like this No Categories
There are 10 spaces reserved, 10 are still available.
Open only to: UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Teaching Assistants
This session is for beginners or those who may need a refresher on PowerPoint Polling. By the end of this session, users will be able to create and run a PowerPoint Polling session and export grades to the learning management system.
- Creating a Turning Account/student registration
- Downloading software
- Brief overview of all polling environments
- Creating/saving a PPT Poling presentation
- Running a PPT Polling presentation
- Saving a Session
- Exporting grades to Brightspace/D2L
To prepare for the workshop:
- Please bring your own laptop (PC preferable, since classroom podium computers are equipped with PC computers… and don’t forget your charger).
- Before the workshop, please open a Turning Technologies Account and download and install TurningPoint Cloud (both are free!). Please follow the instructions at this link: http://uwmltc.org/?p=12204.
Please note that all workshop participants MUST already be familiar with PowerPoint. If you are interested in using a Mac for clicker presentations or if you want to use clickers without PowerPoint, please contact the CETL Learning Technology Commons directly (LTC@uwm.edu or ext. 4319).
Registration is closed for this workshop.