Date(s) - 01/18/2017
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
More workshops like this
There are 2 spaces reserved, 13 are still available.
Open to: UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Teaching Assistants.
Join us at CETL for an open session focusing on Clickers and addressing instructor concerns, issues, and questions. This session is all about YOU: the instructor.
- If you have specific questions about Clickers that you want answered,
- If you want to discuss strategies that will best suit your class, or
- If you want to learn about the changes to the Clicker technology …
You can attend the session face-to-face at UWM Library Room E175 or online via Skype for Business (Join online meeting).
To best serve you:
- You are encouraged to bring your laptop especially if you create your polling PowerPoints on your laptop.
- If you plan to attend the session via Skype, please inform Anita Samuel (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your choice.
Registration is closed for this workshop.