Date(s) - 04/24/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
More workshops like this No Categories
There are 4 spaces reserved, 6 are still available.
Open only to UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Graduate Teaching Assistants
In this introductory, hands-on workshop, instructors will learn the fundamentals of using Canvas for teaching and learning. Participants need to complete this workshop before attending Canvas: Advanced.
Following this workshop, CETL staff will be on hand to provide assistance to instructors who want to move materials from D2L to Canvas.
- Navigating the Canvas environment
- Organizing content using Modules
- Adding pages, files, links, and images
- Using the Syllabus tool
- Creating course announcements
- Adding assignments to Canvas
- Grading assignments
- Setting up a gradebook
- Moving materials from D2L to Canvas
- Using the Inbox
- Getting help
Please contact the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning to request accommodations or with any questions.
Registration is closed for this workshop.