Date(s) - 05/29/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
More workshops like this No Categories
There are 6 spaces reserved, 4 are still available.
Open only to UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Graduate Teaching Assistants
In this advanced, hands-on workshop, instructors will learn about the various ways they can use Canvas to engage their students in face-to-face, online, and blended courses. Participants need to have completed Canvas: Basics before attending this workshop.
- Creating quizzes
- Managing question banks
- Developing rubrics
- Using asynchronous discussions
- Assigning students to groups
- Collaborating on documents
- Communicating with students
- Engaging students with mobile devices
- Using the Canvas Calendar
- Tracking attendance in Canvas
We are happy to accommodate accessibility needs. Please contact Lane Sunwall to set things up.
Please note when registering: The Additional Information box below is non-functional. Please contact Lane directly with any questions or concerns. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Registration is closed for this workshop.