Date(s) - 08/14/2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
More workshops like this
There are 13 spaces reserved, 0 are still available.
Open only to UWM Faculty, Teaching Academic Staff, and Graduate Teaching Assistants
In this advanced, hands-on workshop, instructors will learn about the various ways they can use Canvas to engage their students in face-to-face, online, and blended courses. Participants need to have completed Canvas: Basics before attending this workshop.
- Creating quizzes
- Managing question banks
- Developing rubrics
- Using asynchronous discussions
- Assigning students to groups
- Collaborating on documents
- Communicating with students
- Engaging students with mobile devices
- Using the Canvas Calendar
- Tracking attendance in Canvas
Please contact the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning to request accommodations or with any questions.
This workshop is full. Please select another date and time for the Canvas Workshops workshop. If another date is unavailable, please contact the workshop presenter to be placed on a wait list.