- Go to https://ltcworkshops.org/
- Pull down the menu under [Logout] and select [ADMIN LOGIN].
- Log in using your ePanther ID.
- Enter the password you created for the LTCworkshops WordPress site.
- IMPORTANT: Click [Login] NOT [Sign in with UWM 1Login].
- To create an event based on a previously offered workshop, click [Events].
- From the list of events offered, identify the workshop you’d like to create and select [Duplicate].
You will be able to identify the event you just duplicated by looking for the [-Draft] text at the end of the title.
- Click [Edit].
All the information in the prior workshop will be carried over. Therefore, you’ll need to change the date and time to match the new workshop.
- To change the date, click the text box next to [From] under the [When] box. Select the new date from the picker. The [to] date will auto fill.
- To change the time, click the text box next to [Event starts at] and select the correct time. Repeat this proceedure for the end time.
- Under [Booking/Registration], click the text box next to [Available until] and select the correct date and time.
- When you have finished editing your workshop, click [Publish].